If you use bromine in your cooling tower, there is an oxidizing biocide component which can be used for chlorine or bromine based biocides.
1. In LegiDoc under Water Systems Components section, click the button called +Add Component.
2. Select Chemical Treatment from the Component Type drop-down list.
3. Select Oxidizing Biocide from the Type drop-down list.
4. The Name of Chemical Treatment can be changed to any specific chemical that you are using.
* The chlorine chemical treatment component is to only be used for secondary chlorine treatment in potable water.